Friday, May 13, 2016

My Thoughts On My Team's Project (Frosty Flask)

My Team Project Reflection

        My team's product was a ice cube tray built into a water bottle called the Frosty Flask. Our team was group 4 and we had no real name for our "company".
We communicated well and ideas were easy to get around the group, we understood what we wanted to do. The biggest issue was that we didn't know how we wanted to do it, so getting the project done and put together on the website didn't work as well as originally planned.
Next time I would make sure that we know how we're gonna get the job we want to get done, done.  If I could go back and change it, I would change the layout for our website (mainly the color scheme) and the how I saved the animation file on the cloud since the first time we lost the file with the finished animation. I've gotten better i'd like to say with my editing skills through out the project since I was the one that edited our commercial. My main role was in getting the video done and editing it once it was filmed. I enjoyed doing it and would be fine with doing it in the next group project. All in all, it was a fun time.

No comments: